Wednesday, September 23, 2009

silly boy

supplies used: Fancy Pants Kraft Kuts "That boy" paper, Heidi Swapp giant ghost clock, my minds eye diecut title, 7gypsies word stickers, Teresa Collins "remember this" rubber stamp, american crafts zing black embossing powder, ranger inks.

A funny story to share behind this layout: We were at my daughter's school open house & book fair and my 2 year old son watched her picked out a few books. He let me know that he also wanted to get a new book and then while "reading" it said in his most teenager-y tone of voice "Mooooom, I'm trying to read!" when I was attempting to get his attention. I found it humorous but I'm sure I won't find this funny if he tries this attitude when he is older!
I used two of my new favorite products: Fancy Pants Kraft kuts paper and Teresa Collins rubber stamps. I highly recommend them - great quality and very versatile!

No comments:

Post a Comment