Sunday, April 18, 2010

thank you

Did you ever dream what you would say to your Great-grandparents (or a more distant ancestor) when you meet them in heaven? I have ...and this is where the idea of this layout came to be.
I used the awesome Noel Mignon "Playdate" kit and some products from her fun store to bring my idea to life. Her kits are AMAZING. I had to email her and express my joy when receiving my first kit! Her kits include an awesome compilation of the latest products. I liked how she allowed you to try many different embellishments by giving you smaller amounts of each one.

The flowers I made from ribbons in the kit and used this technique from Elizabeth Kartchner to create them.


products used: Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety 6X6 pad, Pink Paislee Queen Bee ribbon pleats & 365 press-on, Jenni Bowlin Polka dot labels, Black banner stickers, Faith bingo card, Black ledger alpha stickers & Pewter/Garnet Rhinestone pins, Jillibean Soup Old World Brown Rice & Diced tomatoes paper, 7gypsies Annonce paper, Prima Sultan burgundy flower centers, Daisy D's Zig Zag rub-on tape, Fiskars Apron lace & Scallop sentiment border punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment