Tuesday, May 4, 2010

easter morning

OK - this photo cracks me up! I had this great idea of getting a quick shot at 8:30AM before church with my kids and 2 of their cousins on Easter morning.
BAD IDEA! The sun was too bright, the girls were whining, and the boys wanted to bolt. I should have a video clip of this disaster ....hilarious!

I loved how real this looks and that it's not a "posed" photo. Priceless!


This layout was completed for the Twopeasinabucket.com challenge to use up some older product.
products used: Making Memories Garden party paper & chipboard stickers, KI Memories butterfly glitter lace diecut sheet, Prima Caboodles #2 & Sultan pink flower centers, Doodlebug Lilywhite frills, rhinestones & boutique brads, Fiskars Scallop sentiment punch, Martha Stewart Doily lace double edge border punch, Pink Paislee Artisan teal paper tape, Heidi Swapp floral journaling spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment