Tuesday, August 10, 2010

he gave

"He gave"
products used: Studio Calico grey doily rub ons & Homefront alpha stickers, The Girls Paperie - On Holiday diecuts, Making Memories Oliver alphabet, Hambly grey doily transparency, Making Memories Noteworthy journaling tablet, Making Memories Slice card Words & expressions, Sassafras Applejack - Translate paper, Prima pearl centers.
This layout was very therapeutic for me since my grandfather just passed away and I worked on it right before he graduated to heaven. He was an extremely giving, visionary, and compassionate person and desired to leave a legacy on the earth with his finances. While reflecting on his life, I was reminded of the spiritual & eternal perspective we need to have everyday as we face challenges and problems.
The sketch was inspired from Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook2 class at Studio Calico.
I was so motivated to create by taking this class and it was worth every penny.

1 comment: